Medium of Instruction: ENGLISH
Duration: 4 Years
The Bachelor of Theology (ATA) degree is a four-year residential program of study designed to train young men and women for teaching and pastoral ministry, missionary service, pursuing higher studies in theology and related disciplines and other forms of Christian service. A candidate who opts for this program can also do a B. A. program from a reputed Indian University.
- Successful completion of Intermediate/Higher Secondary/Pre-University/Pre-Degree Course (10+2) with the eligibility to enrol for degree course in any of the recognized universities.
- Successful completion of High School (tenth class) with the eligibility to enrol for Intermediate/Higher Secondary/Pre-University/Pre-Degree Course plus successful completion of two years of further education either in a theological or secular institution.
For both of the above categories, the applicant should have completed eighteen years of age on or before 01 July of the year in which admission is sought
The courses are classified as follows:
- Required (non-credit) courses
- Required (foundational) courses
- Optional courses
Branches of Study
- Old Testament
- New Testament
- Christian Theology and Ethics
- History of Christianity
- Religion and Society
- Christian Ministry
- Christian Education